Mission pedal MFC users, volume swells not so swell

i have poked around and have not found comments pertaining to my issue (it's probably on the site somewhere!).
I have ultra running 10.x, mfc 101, 2 mission sp-1R. I am using one pedal for volume and the other pedal for expression (i will have a second question about that). My issue is, when i am using a high gain amp there is a big jump in volume when i barely move the pedal out of the heel position. I have calibrated the pedal in the mfc and the settings are 0 to 115 for both pedals. I am using about a 16ms setting on the damping in the volume block and have tried a variety of slope settings. would like to get to a nice smooth volume ramp.

Second question- with my second mission pedal i would like to use it as an expression pedal and a wah. how do i configure the mfc and ultra so that the toe switch kicks the wah on? i have seen explanations when connecting directly into the ultra but nothing when using mfc.

Try using LOG 30A for the Volume Taper.

This would be nice option if it were in the global volume......I use the exp 1 for master global input volume on the axe....it does not let you choose between log tapers on that ...only in the volume pedal block....would be nice to have the option for those of us that use global exp pedals.

Back
Top Bottom