Mission Expression, which one?

Gasp100

Power User
I purchased an MFC101 mkIII which should arrive shortly and I'm also looking at expression pedals. TBH, I have been trying very hard to scale down my rig to bare essentials but I find the way I have my II racked it is still the most practical setup for gigging. I could also use an extra expression pedal on my Zoom G3X for small gigs as well.
I would like to use WAH, Whammy but also really like being able to dial in delay mix, chorus parameters, etc... I've done this with most pedals but I noticed Missions has the EP-1 and the SP-1.
What is the best case use for SP-1? I assume the EP-1 is a solid pedal and stays in place where you leave it?

the one with the toe switch is great for wha and can be configured for 2 function in 1 pedal (say wha when switch on and vol or other function for switch off).
For pitch-shift/whammy... to me the best should be the spring loaded version... coz the automatic return in pitch.
My dream pedalboard is MCF + both those Mission pedals

I use SP1 Mission for WAH with auto engage option. Perfect! You don't have to worry if wah is on or off, it's here when you need, just use pedal. :D

Back
Top Bottom