Mission Expression Pedal Surf Green

I ordered a few SP2s yesterday. What I noticed lacking on your site was a group photo of the various color options, rather you must hunt and peck to see each.

Cool color!

I got myself a white EP1 recently, but sadly somebody at the hotel I was staying managed to lost my package! Still waiting to get refunded so I can buy a new one...

I want a purple one do they have purple?
Unfortunately the purple color is only available on the Mission Rewah at this time, not the expression pedals. The EXP pedals are available in black, red, green, metal, white, and grey pearlescent. A few surf green left but they are almost all gone. Mission.

very nice!

Have you guys ever considered blue as a color?

We have, but I haven't found one I really like yet. Lake Placid Blue is nice but the metal flake colors require a more expensive process and aren't quite as resilient. I'm hoping we can find a suitable blue for the next limited edition run. James.

We have, but I haven't found one I really like yet. Lake Placid Blue is nice but the metal flake colors require a more expensive process and aren't quite as resilient. I'm hoping we can find a suitable blue for the next limited edition run. James.[/QUOTE

I just ordered 3 of them a couple weeks ago. I think you were waiting on the TRS patch cables to fill the order. But, for new colors.....something really out there would be cool - Florescent Orange and Neon Green would suit me. Easy to see on stage and not all color coordinated!

Steve

I love my Mission pedals.

I have a Black, Green and White one. I had a red one, but sold it... sigh. It had the spring option, I don't use that any more. I miss the red monster on the board though. I should buy a new red SP-1 to back up my 3.... no? :D

Back
Top Bottom