Mission Engineering pedal "throw" for volume. Feel good?

jeffinaustin

Inspired
I've used the Boss FV500 for years and really like the long throw for volume swells and expression stuff. I've also got a Rocktron Hex that I use for Wah control with the Axe. Is the the throw of the Mission closer the Boss or the Rocktron? I'd love to condense down to one expression pedal (with the switch) but not if it's got same throw as a typical wah pedal.

Thanks for any feedback!

The Missions feel more like a wah. If you are looking for a long throw, try the Yamaha FC7.

I really like the FV500 so I don't need to change to something else unless I can condense to one for both. Thanks for the feedback!

jeffinaustin said:
I really like the FV500 so I don't need to change to something else unless I can condense to one for both. Thanks for the feedback!

I think I saw a tutorial once somewhere for adding a switch to a FV500. Maybe that would work for you.

I think the Boss would feel weird for wah duties. I've probably got the perfect setup for the way I like to do things already and should probably just leave well enough alone :cool:

Jeff, I've got the original Mission prototype if you wanna try it. We're overdue for lunch or beverages anyway...it's been way too long.
Oh yeah, and I have an Ultra now!

J.R.

Back
Top Bottom