Mission Engineering Pedal Exceeds...

all expectations. My EB VP died so I took the plunge. James sent me a "metal" SP-1. Set up about 10 patches with volume and wah and took it to a gig 6 hours later. No issues, no problems, great product, fantastic support. What more can you ask for? James -- keep up the good work.

Thanks for the kind words. Always good to see the pedals working to earn their living. Beginning to get some out to the music publications for review, so look out for Mission in the guitar magazines soon. Thanks as always for all the encouragement and support from this forum. James.

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm sure I'm not alone. I googled "Mission Engineering Pedal" and found nothing useful. I am curious though.

So this is for adding an expression pedal if you foot controller doesn't have one? If so, that is cool!

Is it possible to get one with the jack in front instead of the side?

All the popular controlers have the jacks in front. Also I haven't run across a TRS cord with a right angle.....and I don't want to have to place it four or more inches away from the controler.

How much are they?

I can't put the jacks on the front for a couple of reasons. Mainly it's because there would be mechanical interference with the toe switch. Just not enough room. However, we have TRS cables designed to work with the pedals with right angle jacks. Prices depend on model and options. http://www.mission-engineering.com.

BTW, my friend JR213 on this thread is the inspiration behind the pedals and is the owner of serial #001! James.

I can only say I messed around with a roland pedal, an Ernie Ball pedal, a Roger Mayer Vision Wah, and now I have the ME pedal. For me, it is far superior. Build quality -- outstanding. Function quality -- outstanding. For just about $100 money well spent. Now if we only had the FA foot controller to go with it.
BTW: James, I'll take you up on a TRS and will PM you.

I have ordered;

A Mission SP1-LF for Wah or effects (This is a new design calibrated to work perfectly with the Liquid foot)

A Mission EP-1 for Volume

A Mission TT for Tempo.

James from Mission Engineering has been so helpful. Answered all my questions promptly and thoroughly.

I'll post a review as soon as I get things up an running. :)

I use my Mission pedal almost every day; day-in/day-out. It's never let me down and works like a charm. I love the thing.

Thanks Scott. Really appreciate all your help as always.

For those who have been asking about a regular volume pedal, I'm happy to say we completed testing last night and the VM-1 is now available. It's orderable from the website at www.mission-engineering.com. Shoot me email with any questions. The spring loaded pedal should be the next one out. James.

Back
Top Bottom