Missing presets

lastcaress83

Inspired
When I first received my axe fx III I mistakenly altered some factory presets rather than creating my own new presets. To remedy this I just cleared and reinstalled the factory presets from the support page and then installed the latest firmware but it appears presets for some of the more recent amp additions like the Revv and the 2203 are missing. Any advice?

The latest factory presets are from March 2022. Any amp models released since then won't be included. Only advice I can offer is to experiment with the new models and create your own presets, possibly by copying existing factory presets to a new location and tweaking from there.

Oh, I thought I’d seen new presets with FW updates but maybe I was mistaken . I guess there’s no way for a FW update to add presets.

When I first received my axe fx III I mistakenly altered some factory presets rather than creating my own new presets. To remedy this I just cleared and reinstalled the factory presets from the support page and then installed the latest firmware but it appears presets for some of the more recent amp additions like the Revv and the 2203 are missing. Any advice?
Not all amps are used in factory presets.

Back
Top Bottom