MIMIC on/off questions...

mortega76

Fractal Fanatic
I tried to go through some of the presets last night found where to turn MIMIC on/off... I must admit, via my Beyer Dynamic DT770's I didn't hear a difference on the 30 or so presets I flipped through... I also tried to switch between 7-10 on the modeling and did notice a slight bump in low end thunk on the high gain stuff... only tried this on a couple presets.

Does anyone know what presets or maybe even just the amps that I would be able to hear a significant difference when switching these parameters on/off?

P.S. I'm guessing that I will probably hear/feel something once I play it through live cabs... either way it sounds freakin' great.

I haven't tried through FRFR but I did try through headphones while playing. I doubt many people can tell the difference when not directly comparing but it's noticeable to me. Without mimic, it sounds and feels lifeless. Now maybe you could change some settings to get closer to when mimic is on but I haven't bothered trying to figure it out.

Last edited:
I can tell with the rectos for sure. crank the mv and drive on the rectos and switch it on and off. I remember saying subtle differences with some amps. Some I notice a little diffference some I don't.

Back
Top Bottom