Midi Mate Question

So i just got my midi mate for my ultra today but im having a bit of throuble initally. This is my first experience with midi programing so forgive me for my ignorance and stupid questions. Is there anything initally I have to do in the I\O menu to get it to recgonize it at first ? I have a 7 pin cable and want it to run off of phantom power but Im not having any luck thus far. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx all.

Do you have the midimate power supply plugged into the phantom power socket on the back of the axe-fx? You need to do this to get the power to the midimate.

There is a great video on YouTube about how to configure the midimate to work with the axe-fx

Last edited:
Ahhhh ok. Pretty silly of me to not see the obvious. Im use to the my Engl Invader where I just connect the cable from ther amp to the Z-9 foot switch and that was it, didnt need to power anything else. Thank you. Yes that is a very good video on how to program it, ive been watching it for the past week till my midi was delivered today. Thanx again.

Back
Top Bottom