Midi from Axe to Triaxis

kavevester

Inspired
Now and then I enjoy the sound of a classic piece of pre-amp, the Triaxis :)

Plugging from midi out on the Axe to midi in on the Triaxis both on channel 1 and nothing happens when spinning the Axe preset select knob, nothing happens when changing preset in Axe edit but it works fine selecting presets on the MFC-101 midi controller. Midi Channel = 1, Midi thru = on, Prog change = on

Think I have had this problem before but can't remember if there was something I could do about it?

Now and then I enjoy the sound of a classic piece of pre-amp, the Triaxis :)

Plugging from midi out on the Axe to midi in on the Triaxis both on channel 1 and nothing happens when spinning the Axe preset select knob, nothing happens when changing preset in Axe edit but it works fine selecting presets on the MFC-101 midi controller. Midi Channel = 1, Midi thru = on, Prog change = on

Think I have had this problem before but can't remember if there was something I could do about it?

The Axe is no midi controller and does not sent midi messages. The MFC does.

Guess not. D... :)

And then again....

Midi is connected from the Axe midi out to Triaxis midi in..

As I wrote when changing preset on the MFC the Triaxis do change preset so some midi message must be sended from the Axe right? So it's just strange when changing either in Axe Edit or on the Axe wheel it dosn't change so I thought some setup param.

Back
Top Bottom