Midi bug on Ultra when using midi pedalboard.

Erik Hammero

Inspired
When I'm, for instance, is using my pedalboard to bypass an effect, the Ultra thinks I am editing and the edit led lights up. The same happens when engaging the wah. It didn't used to be like this. Is there some button I have pushed to make the Ultra behave this way? Any suggestion anyone?
BTW, I am using an ART Ultrafoot X-15 board that have worked perfect with the Axe in the past. I have programed the board with the CC numbers found in the I/O section.

It's always been like that as far as I can remember. Were you only using externals as bypass modifiers before? Those won't trigger the LED. Autoengage or the I/O: CTRL bypass items will because (unlike modifiers) they alter the state the block will actually be stored in if you save the preset.

Yes, I used externals before so maybe that is the case. But the thing is when I have e.g the delay block active in one preset it will be off when I change to a new preset, earlier if it was engaged it stayed on through the presets until I turned it off. Maybe that also have something to do with the same thing?
I'll check it out. :)

Yes, indeed you were right!
Sorry to bother you with this silly thing, but I'm a constant learner and discovers new things everyday with the Axe, my guitars and life itself.
Thank you for taking the time to enlighten me. :)
Merry christmas to you!

Back
Top Bottom