• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Michael Dolce More 2 amp method live "The Voice footage"

Dolcegit

Regular
Hi Guys ,
Here's a clip from the show.
It's "We will rock you" guitars dont come in til the end .Its a different version of the song .(Dont hate me lol)
I use the the 2 amp method(with dirt) with a 20ms delay and a room reverb .Then I assign a bunch of actions to activate from min to max in one motion with my expression pedal.
So I go from 2 amps L&R to a single amp down the middle with a different delay EQ setting and volume boost for the outro solo.
The reason I do things this way means I dont have to look down while reading charts.That can be a costly effect especially on live TV
Enjoy!

Top Bottom