MFC101 Tuner Problem

hirizmusic

I just got the mfc and I am having trouble using the tuner. Every time I click the tuner control (17) it tells me, "Waiting for tuner......" I am on version 10.05 0n the ultra and 0.19 on the mfc. Do I have to update the mfc?

Just got my MFC today and was having the same problem. I figured it out
1. goto I/O on Axe
2. page right to MIDI page
3. NAV down to "Send Realtime Sysex
4. turn Value knob to read ALL

When I did the LEARN on the tuner switch, mine came up cc#15 not 17 as you stated above.

If hoot's tips don't work, try:

1. push Utility
2. page to the RESET tab
3. press Enter to Reset System Params.

I just got the mfc and I am having trouble using the tuner. Every time I click the tuner control (17) it tells me, "Waiting for tuner......" I am on version 10.05 0n the ultra and 0.19 on the mfc. Do I have to update the mfc?

Known issue: it's because the tuner display is not on the first page.
On the Axe-Fx press Tuner and make sure the first page is displayed. It should work now.

Has nothing to do with Realtime sysex or system params AFAIK.

I just did rickboots post and the tuner still didn't work till I did the sysex thing, but, all my cc switches are now working without any more programing! Thanks rickboot

My tuner was on the first page and still wouldn't work till I did the sysex thing

Same for me, checked Yek´s how to and made sure it was on the first page.. still wouldnt work, but after setting send realtime sysex to "ALL" it works like a charm

+1
The tuner was on the first page and "Send Realtime Sysex" was on "All" and it didn't work. The issue was that I had configured the tuner to "Pedal 1", instead of the (default) value of "15" (I/O -> Ctrl -> Tuner).

Back
Top Bottom