Wish MFC with 2 expression pedals please

You are obviously new around here, but the MFC can take up to 4 external expression pedals. It's one of those things that I didn't like at first, but it lets the individual pick just what kind of pedal he wants.

On a side note FAS is planning to release their own pedals that look amazing.

that'd probably be heavy and very big. and if a pedal or hinge breaks, i have a stupid looking thing.

In my opinion not a good solution, for something like the MFC it's better to have separate expression pedals, in experience expression pedals tend to break after a while, and also would make the MFC too heavy, as it is right now it's the best, at least for me.. :)

Agree with the above comments. I much prefer the modular approach. The whole thing with Fractal is customization. Do it YOUR way. What if you only ever use 1 pedal? What if you use 3? Either way, then you would have an awkward setup with an unused pedal or 1 oddball extra pedal.

I like my pedals... and I like pedals that are not what most people on here seem to talk about. I'm not a Mission guy...I love my Ernie Ball VP juniors. Just been using them for years, and I'm used to them, and I love the size, feel, and the fact that they are straight on the sides so I can put them right next to each other with almost no gap. That let's me step on two of them at once at the same time if I want too. Point is, we can get what we want, how many we want (up to 6 with an XL!), put them where we want... springs, no springs... switches... no switches... whatever.

I found out the wishlist area of this forum is an interesting place. Lot's of differing opinions of what people would like to see from Fractal. It can get a bit contentious at times.

I agree with including an expression pedal on the mfc (the reason I haven't bought one). The fact that you have to buy more stuff to fill in an already expensive product might led some people away from it (myself included). I understand folks wanting to use their own pedals, but you can always add more. As for durability, my POD's expression pedal still works like 2 years ago when I bought it, so I don't think it will break that easily built with the right materials.
Also if there's an expression pedal it should also have a switch, so to be of different uses

Back
Top Bottom