MFC Waiting list?

Fretburner said:
Got mine from the factory 2 weeks ago. As far as I know they have stock. Have you emailed them?
Ya - they must've sold out a week or so ago - the store is out of stock now - you get directed to a waiting list. - no indication of eta.

I've been able to order mine directly from G66 and it'll be here tomorrow. No waiting list whatsoever.

if you are in europe, waiting list is 3 days - you pay, and takes 3 days to arrive to your door in UK :)
tomorrow mine rings my doorbell! EXCITED!!!!!!

I was wondering about this too. I was on the waiting list before, but I never received a notification that one was available. Then there wasn't a waiting list anymore. When I went to order one though, there was a list again. Not sure if I'm still on it or what...

I was wondering about this too. I was on the waiting list before, but I never received a notification that one was available. Then there wasn't a waiting list anymore. When I went to order one though, there was a list again. Not sure if I'm still on it or what...

Watch your spam, in case it goes there.

Anyone hear more ... still shows out of stock ... FAS? Any projections? (got this as birthday gift so I want to order it before the offer expires!!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom