MFC / Ultra Help needed

Hey guys,

can you tell me how to reset the MFC mark III? im trying to load a sysex file and following the instructions i press the edit button , then the setup button, then when i press the page left button button it just says s013 and if i press it again it says vol incr

think its hosed

thanks,

Joe

is your Edit button set to be held for 2 seconds to enter Edit mode?

regardless, from the manual:

13.2 Factory Default Settings Reset WARNING: Restoring Factory Settings is DESTRUCTIVE and cannot be undone!

It is strongly recommended that you BACK UP important user data prior to using this function.

1. To restore the MFCG101 to Factory Defaults, hold down Footswitch #11 while powering up. The display will show the reset prompt while the ENTER LED flashes red:

2. Press ENTER to completely erase all user memory and restore factory settings. The display will show "Restoring..." and the ENTER footswitch LED will turn OFF. Once the restore is complete the MFCG101 will boot normally with factory fresh settings.

is your Edit button set to be held for 2 seconds to enter Edit mode?

regardless, from the manual:

13.2 Factory Default Settings Reset WARNING: Restoring Factory Settings is DESTRUCTIVE and cannot be undone!

It is strongly recommended that you BACK UP important user data prior to using this function.

1. To restore the MFCG101 to Factory Defaults, hold down Footswitch #11 while powering up. The display will show the reset prompt while the ENTER LED flashes red:

2. Press ENTER to completely erase all user memory and restore factory settings. The display will show "Restoring..." and the ENTER footswitch LED will turn OFF. Once the restore is complete the MFCG101 will boot normally with factory fresh settings.
Nice work, Chris. You are a great contributor to the community.

Back
Top Bottom