MFC>Set mode> change scenes via Preset switches?

lamington

so ive been trawling the forum and wiki for a while now. how do i get my Preset switches available in each Song to change scenes for me.

the reason i want this is so i can still reveal all of the IAs if i want. All in set mode.

wat settings should i have on the Axe?

thanks!

Well until someone who knows the unit a lot better-I'll throw out what I do.
First-the IA is set to none, and then you set up the midi CC to 37(or something, I forget) The value you send over that value sets the scene. So, let's take switch 16. You set the IA function to NONE, CC to 37, off value 0 on value 1. Pressing the switch will light it up-and put you in scene 2. I think-hopefully someone who did it more recently will chime in.

My MFC is set to 15 presets-I use a lot of wierd stuff and don't allow myself to up/down at all-gig safety net. Then the top 2 buttons-one is scene swap(1/2) and the other is negotiable. At the moment it is rotary, since that is the only effect I actually turn on and off during a song. So 15/2 user here. Some folks were talking about setting 5/10 scenes...I am starting to see the wisdom of that, but I aint there yet.

Back
Top Bottom