mfc problems (inexperienced)

indigo1

solved: mfc problems (inexperienced)

So, i was trying to get my looper to work on the mfc101 today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyUdOP91GkE
I followed these steps, and after.. all i see is AXE FX NAME TIMEOUT! My Presets are all named things such as "X014" "X122" instead of the names like they were. signs of something i could have done? It also won't change presets at all. the name timeout thing ive searched and only found "loose connections" which isn't the case.

Last edited:
AxeFx Name Timeout will happen if the midi port setting does not match the type of cables you are using to connect to your AxeFx. Click Edit, MIDI, and select the proper port setting using the up and down buttons, then click Save.

got it! thanks

i followed the necessary steps to get this looper going. when i hit reveal... preset 1 will turn the looper on or off.. but looper 2.. i assigned to record, ia01 c1 cc#0000 ia02 is assigned to 28 (looper record) ia03 is assigned to 29.. etc. When I try to record a riff or part by hitting the second button.. "IASw 02" comes up.. and goes away, and nothing will record.

Back
Top Bottom