MFC MKII Freeze at Gig

Karl Houseknecht

Power User
MFC MKIII Freeze at Gig

Happened just once, but my MFC froze at tonight's gig. The Axe still played, and the expression pedals worked, but all the switches were unresponsive. Ultimately, it took removing the ethernet cable and reinserting it (i.e. - rebooting it). After that, it worked fine for the rest of the night...I think.

I say I think because there was some weirdness every now and then. Effects would be enabled even though I didn't remember enabling them. Maybe it was just accidental stomping, but I don't think so.

Last edited:
I'm having issues with my mk 2 I tried to program in some sets,songs after that my MFC froze up I had to in plug it and change back to preset mode I have MATT working on it for me. I have a gig on the 22nd getting worried.

I had the same issue at a gig the other week with my MKIII. Never had it freeze at home, but it froze and I had to unplug and re-plug in the ethernet cable. Kinda worrisome as I have barely gigged it. Like yours, expression & sound worked, but the buttons wouldn't do anything.

Back
Top Bottom