MFC mk3 help

ASD

I have an AXE FX II mk1 connected to a MFC-101 mk3 via a Faslink adaptor. I upgraded successfully, the newest software version 3.18 this evening. It appears that all my IA's have now changed (phaser replaced by a Rotary and so on) which is not the issue. The issue i have is when i select a preset (i am in 5 bank size mode) it stays the same preset for the 5 footswitches. For example:

Footswitch 1: X000 '65 Bassguy

When i select Footswitch 2, i get a quick display message showing IASw 02 and then showing X000 '65 Bassguy. And so on for the next 3 footswitches, IASw 03 then X000 '65 Bassguy etc…It remains on the same preset.

I looked up the manual and ensured that i have all the correct settings and no luck. On a side note, every time i go through the Edit process, it returns to preset number 9 X009 on the preset 5 footswitch (it does the same when i hit the footswitch 4; IASw 04 then shows the same name of the preset).

I just received the unit today and i'm guessing it's a quick fix - any help is much appreciated - thx

Hit Edit
Hit Setup (Switch 5)
page right to Bank Size and change it to 0
Exit/Save
Repeat the process and set Bank Size back to 5

does it work now?

Hit Edit
Hit Setup (Switch 5)
page right to Bank Size and change it to 0
Exit/Save
Repeat the process and set Bank Size back to 5

does it work now?

Thx Chris - that worked.

Everything was working fine until i did a few edits to my presets and when i go from one preset to another, the sound will cut out after 2-3 seconds after switching presets and then come back on (???)

Everything was working fine until i did a few edits to my presets and when i go from one preset to another, the sound will cut out after 2-3 seconds after switching presets and then come back on (???)

Is Axe-Edit connected and not paused?

How can i get back the default IA switches, page 21 on the manual (i'm running a 5 bank size)?

Just do as described in the release notes:

IMPORTANT:
You will need to re-do Axe-Fx II IA switche assignments after this update.
To edit Axe-Fx I A Switch Assignments, press EDIT, MIDI (#4) then Page right (#7) 7x.

Back
Top Bottom