MFC Mark IV ?

Yeah, I am about to buy a controller for my Axe, and was thinking the same thing...
Maybe I will wait a little.

At this point I've given up on an updated MFC. It seems to me Fractal has given other companies that part of the market by letting them taking the lead :) That's fine I guess but it would've been nice to have the gear by the same company.

I've been considering picking up an MFC, and I'm confident the current model will work just fine for me. Perhaps Fractal is just getting the AX8s pumped out, and will restock the MFCs once things settle down a bit., I just thought a new controller might be a cool surprise. Not a necessity. :)

Last edited:
Im considering replacing my mk1 with a mk3. Back when i got my Mk1 the ethernet port broke pretty early on and i had to send it to FAS to repair. Its fixed, but then i remember the one on my Axe Fx2 MK1 broke also, had to send that in too. With my touring schedule ramping up, im done with ethernet and i dont want to buy the FASlink adapters to still be using the ethernet on the ground to an adapter.

Back
Top Bottom