MFC Availability

Ron_R

Power User
So does FAS get one or two in at time and work through the reserve list, or do they classically wait for a bulk order to get to them and then fill all the reserves first and then put up what's left for sale to non reservees?

Just curious if anyone knows how it works. Thanks.

A little birdie told me that they will be getting a bulk shipment sometime in March. As soon as they get it, anyone can snag one up! They didn't, however, mention how many they will be getting, so hopefully they will get enough to make sure we all get one.

Haha! Another one on E-bay for $1099!! Maybe it's the same one the same people keep putting up hoping for some bonehead to spend $400 more because they need one NOW!!! Pffft...

Anyone else here speculating that maybe something bigger is up? They had to have known stock was getting low. I wonder if there is going to be some type of refresh model. Perhaps something that goes along with firmware 10.

Anyone else here speculating that maybe something bigger is up? They had to have known stock was getting low. I wonder if there is going to be some type of refresh model. Perhaps something that goes along with firmware 10.

Not from what they told me on their support line. They are waiting for a shipment this month.

Does anyone know where these are manufactured? Why would there be such a delay in restocking? It seems like a bad business case...

Does anyone know where these are manufactured? Why would there be such a delay in restocking? It seems like a bad business case...

Maybe one of the essential components is back ordered. Who knows. I do know that I am ready for them to be in stock!! I WANT MAH MFC!!! LMAO!!:twisted

Its tough on giggin musicians who want to convert... hopefully this month!!!! or TOMORROW LOL

Back
Top Bottom