MFC-101 Wait List

There is a sign-up to be notified at the Fractal Shop. I don't know this for a fact, but I would imagine those who signed up first will get the first notifications that they are restocked... hence, all us Johnny-come-lately types will be waiting a bit longer, but hopefully still get a heads up before they are available for cart checkout.
Not always the case. I was on the wait list for the Axe Fx 2 XL+ for several months. I always checked the site daily to see if was for sale again...one morning it was, and I bought one. I didn't get a notice to buy one, but somebody I met on here did so I know notices were sent out. I was still able to get one, and they were sold out again later that day. Not sure why it worked out like it did, but I am glad I got one. They were sold out of the MFC that morning (go figure), So I have been waiting on one for several months now as well. Joe

If wait list works out the same way the XL+ wait list did, some emails will go out, but they(the MFC) will be available to anyone who orders one off the website before they run out, waitlist or not.
I ended up getting a used MK I, it works perfect and I"ve never had any problems with the ethercon cables with my other stuff, so I'm hoping for the best. So far so good.

That was my experience with the Axe Fx wait list. I just went to the site every morning to look for availability. Was able to buy one about a month before I received the official email. Doesn't seem like a super way to run a wait list.

Has any stock appeared at all in the last couple of months or has my timing looking for it just been bad?

I check every morning and every night. I also check every time I get on the site. I have not seen any new ones for sale, only over priced used ones and older models. Joe

I've also been checking daily since sometime in February even though I signed up for the email wait list notification. I also signed up for the XL+ wait notification, but the XL+ came back in stock days before I got any email, so yeah, I check every day too. Kinda makes me wonder what is coming in the pipeline as far as a newer version if they have been out of stock so long. MFC MKIV? Yes please.

I've also been checking daily since sometime in February even though I signed up for the email wait list notification. I also signed up for the XL+ wait notification, but the XL+ came back in stock days before I got any email, so yeah, I check every day too. Kinda makes me wonder what is coming in the pipeline as far as a newer version if they have been out of stock so long. MFC MKIV? Yes please.

I wonder too. My guess (and nothing but a guess) is a situation similar to the XL/XL+... a particular part is unavailable or something that is causing delays - and possibly a new model - but no sweeping changes involved, just a matter of sorting out the new parts/design and possibly integrating it to work with existing software components.

But hey, who knows, maybe MFC IV will have easter eggs as to what the AxeFx III will have in store :D

Still using my MK I from years back, but on the list for a III. Will probably keep the old one for home use. Haven't heard a word on ETA for new ones coming, though.

Checking back on this thread. I thought it was a month ago I last posted, looks like it wasn't quite two weeks. Impatience will do that for you. :) Just checked the web site, still out of stock.

Who knows what holds up electronic products these days. It could be a lot of things I guess but sure hope its not several months. I will then need to move on to something else and really don't want to do that.

Still using my MK I from years back, but on the list for a III. Will probably keep the old one for home use. Haven't heard a word on ETA for new ones coming, though.
I thought the first of the week Cliff said they would have something at the end of this week but have not read anything else since.

I thought the first of the week Cliff said they would have something at the end of this week but have not read anything else since.
I missed that. I've just been waiting on an email. It's not FAS, I know they're not holding them in a room and refusing to take my money. Just curious when I can plan to make the swap. I'm going to add a FASLink connector to my rack panel too, which will further simplify what I need to set up.

Thanks for the info. I'll look for his next post here.

I missed that. I've just been waiting on an email. It's not FAS, I know they're not holding them in a room and refusing to take my money. Just curious when I can plan to make the swap. I'm going to add a FASLink connector to my rack panel too, which will further simplify what I need to set up.

Thanks for the info. I'll look for his next post here.
I guess its common practice to email and not post stock on the website? 3k burnin hole in pocket..lol

Hey Guys, Just started my Axe Fx II XL Journey to nerd-ness bought it after 4 months staring at the out of stock one good day it said avaliable, and of course cant find a MFC MKII anywhere, maybe some companny official could have mercy on our poor souls and provide some for us.... just wishing here....

Literally..... literally the day I bring home the Ground Control Pro from Voodoo Labs, I received the email from Fractal providing me with the purchase link. Guess what's going back to guitar center tomorrow? Stoked, stressed because of the wait, but so ready to make the change over to finally be able to use this dream rig for years to come. Hope everyone gets a link soon!

joined on 4-19. Just got the email. Unfortunately/fortunately I already bought a AX 8 and racked my Axe2MK1 at home for now. Told them to pass my invite along, hopefully someone who needs it can get one finally.

Back
Top Bottom