MFC-101 Price?

JasonE

Inspired
Is the $749.00 price on the new foot controller that is posted on the web site accurate? I thought they were targeting the $500 price or sub $500. I am just curious. It may be a little longer before I get one if it is $749.

The vouchers are already in the mail? Crap, that means I'm not in the first wave. Oh well, I've only been on the list since May so I guess there might be one or two... thousand!! guys in front of me :D

tgunn said:
The vouchers are already in the mail? Crap, that means I'm not in the first wave. Oh well, I've only been on the list since May so I guess there might be one or two... thousand!! guys in front of me :D
I see people on the list from 2+ years ago.
The Q is, how many still have a need, and how many have $$$ now.

HAMERMAN409 said:
Just email "sales@fractalaudio.com" and ask to be added to the MFC-101 waiting list.
Do I need to do this if I've already asked g66.eu to put me on their waiting list?

Wow, they are fast. I got confirmation already that I am on the list. That was about a 25 minute turn around time.

Stringtheorist said:
HAMERMAN409 said:
Just email "sales@fractalaudio.com" and ask to be added to the MFC-101 waiting list.
Do I need to do this if I've already asked g66.eu to put me on their waiting list?

Not sure but I would guess not. I think emailing g66.eu is the equivalent for customers in their sales region. Just to be sure it would be a good idea to email g66.eu and verify that si the case.

Stringtheorist said:
HAMERMAN409 said:

Probably not, I have been on G66 waiting list and got confirmation back in days,
I never contacted FA about it tho.

TBurst Std said:
I see people on the list from 2+ years ago.
The Q is, how many still have a need, and how many have $$$ now.

2+ years since confirmed on list... check
Still have a need... check
Have $$$ now... check

... still waiting!

JasonE said:
Wow, they are fast. I got confirmation already that I am on the list. That was about a 25 minute turn around time.
And other people send email after email and never get on the waiting list. This is messed up.

gag halfrunt said:
JasonE said:
And other people send email after email and never get on the waiting list. This is messed up.

Sorry man. All I did was send an email. :?

I've been on the waiting list since June 11, 2008. Shouldn't I have received a $100 off voucher in the mail? Trying to search for this but can't find anything. Can't freakin' wait!!!!

toadcaller said:
I've been on the waiting list since June 11, 2008. Shouldn't I have received a $100 off voucher in the mail? Trying to search for this but can't find anything. Can't freakin' wait!!!!

I have not received any sort of discount email. They do not have my home mailing address so I there is no way they will be sending me anything the mail that way. I don't know when or how the discount will come.

I heard, from one of my friends who was on the waiting list for the AxeFX when it came out, that he received an email with a coupon code, when his name came up on the waiting list.... not via US Mail. I was confused about this as well, from one of the earlier posts...

Just e-mailed them and got put on the wait list. Got a response back pretty quick. I tried like a year to a year and a half ago and didn't get any kind of confirmation. Sucks that I'm this far back in line, but as long as I get my grubby paws on the MFC I'll be happy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom