MFC-101 Mark III Now Shipping to Waitlist Customers (USA/CAN)

I give up on this. I got on the list on Oct 5th and have yet to receive my email, but other who got on the list long after me already got theirs? F*ck this. LF+ Pro+ ordered. I guess FAS doesn't want my money. /smh

Did you email sales? I was September 7, and after seeing posts here from people later than me I emailed sales. They sent an invite right away.

UPS delivered my MFC this afternoon and I can’t wait to get it setup. Just a heads up that the driver rang my doorbell and left the package on my doorstep! I find that very odd for something of this value. Luckily I work from home.

Just recieved my new MFC this morning. It was sent UPS with signature required. That can be a pain, but I understand why a company like Fractal would choose that option.

I haven't hooked it up yet, but the footswitches feel very nice and smooth.

I happened to notice on the front panel with the footswitches, there are small indents in a star shape. They are symentrical across the entire MFC somewhat close to the footswitch and LED layout. It appears that it could be a small indent from a chassis punching machine that just barely punched the metal but was in the wrong spot. I'll take some photos and send to Fractal. It wouldn't affect performance in any way, but I think Fractal would like to know about any quality issues with their products.

Anybody get "invite" e-mails in the past few days? I went on the waiting list on November 13, so just gauging where I'm at in line.

Went on the wait list on November 13th:
- got my invite on January 18th (Saturday),
- "store" was already "out-of-stock" when I tried to order on Saturday
- Tried again on Monday, the 20th and store showed as "In-stock"
- Ordered, and UPS shows as it should be delivered today, the 22nd.

Looking forward to it.

I've been add to the waitlist on december 7th and I got my invite yesterday. I won't buy the mfc cause when I saw that a RJM MMGT16 was coming out, I couldn't resist and bought it.

Sorry man, it is true

waitlist@fractalaudio.com
Objet: Re: Add to Waitlist - MFC-101

Date: 07/12/13 à 09:32

--- DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ---

THIS EMAIL CONFIRMS YOUR PLACE ON THE FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS WAIT LIST.

Thank you for your patience. We'll notify you immediately when your name comes to the top of the list. At present, we are not able to estimate how long the wait may be, but we're working to increase production to meet the incredible demand.

If you have any questions, please contact sales@fractalaudio.com

De: Fractal Audio Systems
Objet: Fractal Audio - MFC-101 PURCHASE INVITATION!

Date: 23/01/14 à 12:17

THIS IS YOUR MFC-101 PURCHASE INVITATION

MFC-101 Mark II

The link below takes you to a private page where you can buy the new MFC-101. You may also add any other desired items to your cart before checking out.

We can only place a limited number of units in the store each day, so don't delay. If you find a temporary OUT OF STOCK message, please check the store again another day. Don't panic... we'll make enough for everyone. (We'll typically re-stock the store at approximately 11AM EST).

Please do not share your link with anyone. We'll check all orders against the list.

YOUR PURCHASE LINK:

http://shop.fractalaudio.com/MFC_waitlist_p/fas006-s247jdf-XXX.htm

Please contact sales@fractalaudio.com with any questions.

A NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS:
As stated on our web site, our wait list is for orders shipping to the US and CANADA only.
Customers in other regions should contact the International distributors listed on our web site.

Thank you for choosing Fractal Audio Systems,

M@ Picone
Fractal Audio Systems

got my invite on the 10th but didnt have money. Trying to snipe for whenever they go in stock again so i can get mine. kind of hard when I work all day.

Back
Top Bottom