MFC-101 Mark III Now Shipping to Waitlist Customers (USA/CAN)

So I don't know what happened but here's the story. Like bgrizzmayne I was on the list since August 18th. I got my link, made my order on Friday the 20th, alas too late in the day to make UPS. On Monday I was shocked to get an email saying my order was cancelled due to company policy of "not taking an order than doesn't ship the same day". ?! So I called and I got a very vague answer that this was a warehouse mistake and that 5 of us had this happen - however we are still on the top of the list and when they have them back in stock we will get our order links again. Truly puzzling - I can't imagine they ran out already after making statements like" should be able to fulfill the wait list and some holiday shoppers".
Just thought I would share my bizarre situation (the other 4 who are affected feel free to share any additional info if you have it) to those who, like me, are anxiously awaiting any news.

I was told that they didn't ship anything over the holidays and are back in force. I was also told to expect my MFC on or around the 15th of Jan.

I was one of those that this happened to also. Matt was very apologetic and said he expected to send another invite to me by around the 1st of Jan. I got on the list in early August 2013.

So I'm kind of frustrated.

I got on the wait list on May 13th, 2013. According to Fractal sales, That wait list was cleared in June and apparently the MFC-101 was generally available for some period of time at that point. Can anyone confirm this? I never received any email from Fractal with a purchase invitation or letting me know that the MFC-101 was in stock and available for purchase. I know this because I have all of my emails for the past few years and can see every email I sent to and received from Fractal. There were several emails exchanged back and forth in the fall- me wondering if I had somehow lost my place on the list and Fractal assuring me that I was still on the list.

I was very excited on Dec 17 to get the email announcing that purchase invitations were starting to be sent out. Within a few days I noticed on the forums that people who had gotten on the list in August were getting purchase invitations, but I hadn't received one. I contacted Fractal sales again, but this time I was told that they had already cleared the list I was on back in June, and they would put me on a new list that they would get to when the current list is cleared.

So I'm kind of frustrated. Somehow I seem to have slipped through the cracks. I'm sure this was simply an oversight or accident somewhere along the line, but I am a bit surprised that Fractal hasn't been a little more helpful in trying to get me a purchase invitation sooner rather than putting me back at the end of the line again. Does anyone recall an email going out in June to let us know that the MFC-101 was generally in stock and available? I certainly never got one. Putting me back at the end of the line really doesn't seem right, does it? I've been waiting since May 13th...

Help me out here guys. If my frustration is unjustified, let me know.

Last edited:
Is anyone getting email links to order, or can anyone post where they were on the list if they got an email link? Seems like we should be seeing more activity of people actually getting the MFC's ?

Just got my invite to purchase an MFC this morning, and quickly ordered.

I got on the waitlist September 10, 2013

I went on the wait list around Nov 2012 passed it on to the next guy May 2013 because of graduation expenses and haven't heard anything since, still waiting?? LOL..

Is anyone getting email links to order, or can anyone post where they were on the list if they got an email link? Seems like we should be seeing more activity of people actually getting the MFC's ?

I went on the list in early August of 2013. MFC is scheduled for delivery by UPS today.

Back
Top Bottom