Wish MFC-101 Enhancement Request (Bank Buttons and Spacing)

I originally posted this on the MFC discussion board and it was suggested it be moved tot he BUGS and WISHES board.

I have been using the MFC-101 and struggling with selecting SCENE 5 during a performance and hitting the BANK DOWN which can take me to a patch that is totally different. I realize that the EDIT button has a hold parameter (short and long), but I don't see one for the the bank buttons.

Does anybody have a suggestion how to reduce the risk for hitting bank button when hitting scene 5.

Additionally, it was discussed that the buttons maybe to close together, so we would also like to request that in the next design that is taken into consideration. I wear regular shoes and I hit the wrong button 10 times a performance - getting better but I feel the spacing is just a little too close.

But, to be 100% clear (the bank buttons being were the are with the spacing can cause a disaster performing (and have).

I love the MFC-101 and the AXE-FX - these are just suggestions for improvements unless I have missed something that would solve it.

Eric

Back
Top Bottom