MFC 101 Controlling RJM Rack Gizmo

StriderHND

Hi everyone , i'm new here in the Fractal Forum and this is my first Post

there's something in my head i was thinking about if is possible to the MFC101 to control the RJM Rack Gizmo, because would like to use the MFC 101 as my new controller to control Amp channels , Effects (Delay,Chorus,etc) with the Rack Gizmo

Any Experience using both products?, is Posible to use the RJM R.G and the MFC 101 together?

Thanks!

:D

Last edited:
Hi Gabaghould thanks for your answer :)

i'm new in this Midi World so can you (or anyone) want to explain me this of Programming a IA's, i always been a classic pedalboard guy but i want to evolve to this new stuff

thanks!

Hi Striderhnd
I have the RJM Rack Gizmo and currently use it in my rack with a drawer full of pedals along with a Splawn QR and Matrix GT1000 power amp. I have this rig set up where I can either use the AxeII with my Matrix or use it with the Splawn amp head. When I use the RGizmo I mainly use it with the Splawn in the 4CM (four cable method) and switch out analog pedals in front of the amp or in the loop.
The Rack Gizmo can be programmed to use MIDI as IA's switches for your pedals or you can incorporate whatever pedal into an AxeII preset by simply turning on the pedal from the RG loop switches and hitting the write button on the AxeII.
So, as an example I have a preset for 4CM template on the Axe that has some delays and reverbs and I want to add my overdrive pedal and my EVH phaser pedal....I just turn each effect loop on from the RG front panel and hit the write button and the preset is saved.
You need to hook up the MIDI cable from back of Axe and RG to MIDI through and set the Axe to MIDI through and the write button will save the settings each time you switch presets on the MFC. RJM works great with it.
You can do manual MIDI settings for each loop as well. Whatever your setup is.

Back
Top Bottom