Metallica Playing Corp. Gig - Is that a rack of Axe-Fx's...

I think they sound great. The clean sound is very"studio" quality which caught my ear... Very cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did not finish my thought on this one. I had to suspend disbelief that it was a live performance. Almost the guitar equal to lip syncing. It looks like it was real but sounded too spot on. Non-Guitar players would not give it a second thought but the eq on it was near perfect. Also known as the future....:p

Last edited:
They are a pro outfit, they know the intricacies of these songs better than any mortal. All you need next is hours of eq.

EDIT: Those cymbals are real Zildjan, which he mounted onto the original 2box-cymbals.....what a dumb fu**.....
I'm guessing he doesn't like the feel of those e-cymbals. Whacking acoustic cymbals on top seems a bit of an odd solution, especially seeing as there are dampened metal e-cymbals around, but it seems to work. Maybe he's only just starting to use the e-kit and the cymbal thing was just a makeshift solution.

Have you ever looked at how much Salesforce costs??? They could probably afford to get Hendrix for a gig...

$125/user/month for the Enterprise Edition.

I've made a career as a Salesforce consultant. :)

By the way, probably some of the best guitar tone I've heard from Metallica lately. Good move.

Hahaha. It's Metallica dude, not Eddie Money.

You "waving 100k in front of their face" after they asked for a million would be like you asking me for 15 grand and me then asking you if my good pal George Washington would change your mind instead.

Nah, not buying it. What sold out arena are you seeing a rock band at this weekend?

Nah, not buying it. What sold out arena are you seeing a rock band at this weekend?

None, because Metallica isn't coming to my town.

Metallica.

They're one of the biggest bands in the world and have been for a very long time man. Almost any other band and I'd agree with you, but like them or not Metallica is still selling out almost everywhere they go.

Back
Top Bottom