Metallica Playing Corp. Gig - Is that a rack of Axe-Fx's...

They sound great through Axe-Fxs, they should just take them live full time and give me all their other amps! :)

Man, that hihat in the room sound was hideous :0) and I assume he could hear it with his in-ears way down. When it switched over to the actual mix with the triggered sound it was fine of course.

You know what's cool about this video? The Axe Fx, which started out as just a garage project for Cliff is now being played by Metallica, the "biggest band in the world". It really doesn't get any better than that. I can only imagine how I would have felt knowing that a band of this caliber is interested in buying something I made. Congrats, Cliff!

kirk using the upper rack and james using the third row if my eyes not mistaken, but they share the rackmount ..why

Sales must be really good. What does that cost,500k?

Second time Metallica has played a gig for one of their party's. Kirks neighbor is the CEO and they are friends. Maybe they got a "friends and family" discount. Best part is one of the stipulations was fan club members had to be able to attend. They gave out a lot of tickets to fan club members.

I think they sound great. The clean sound is very"studio" quality which caught my ear... Very cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom