Metallica: Kirk Hammett - The 72 Seasons So What! Interview

Did you had a chance to see it? I don't know.....Kirk looks tired or something.......he is not calm.

Yes I saw it and enjoyed the interview! To answer your question, I don't he's any different than usual. He's a quirky dude who is in touch with emotions and isn't afraid to express them.

Metallica's social media team turned off the comments because people were being very rude about his presentation/mannerisms. Hopefully the conversation here doesn't devolve to the same thing.

Yes I saw it and enjoyed the interview! To answer your question, I don't he's any different than usual. He's a quirky dude who is in touch with emotions and isn't afraid to express them.

Metallica's social media team turned off the comments because people were being very rude about his presentation/mannerisms. Hopefully the conversation here doesn't devolve to the same thing.

Yea he has that thing but it looks like it become much more noted, I mean, look at older interviews, he wasn't like that, he was much more calm.
Anyhow, I highly recommend to see the few live vids they posted from Amsterdam, man, what a show, sound and resolution looks very good.
I really like the new album and its been long time since I listened to their new stuff and like it. I think they done a very good job.
James voice sounds killer BTW.

Last edited:
Yea he has that thing but it looks like it become much more noted, I mean, look at older interviews, he wasn't like that, he was much more calm.
Anyhow, I highly recommend to see the few live vids they posted from Amsterdam, man, what a show, sound and resolution looks very good.
I really like the new album and its been long time since I listened to their new stuff and like it. I think they done a very good job.
James voice sounds killer BTW.

Don't really know what you mean by, "that thing" but that's okay.

I agree that the live videos are wonderful. I really appreciate that Metallica documents and presents so much of their live shows in such high quality for free. I haven't been able to listen to the new album as much as I'd like, but it's growing on me the more I listen to it. James does sound amazing!

Back
Top Bottom