Metallica - Enter Sandman

ChristThePhone

Fractal Fanatic

Attachments

• Enter Sandman by ChristThePhone v2.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Weird. How did you hook up your AX8 ? I'm running stereo into my audio interface. Even if you were summing L+R for mono output I would expect to hear at least something.

FYI, I run the Left XLR output (so mono I guess) from the AX8 into a little mini PA speaker made by Behringer. Scenes 2-4 that I can hear sound great though. I will definitely use this patch with my cover band.

No inconvenience at all, your work is appreciated and this patch sounds great. Going to be learning this in January for our covers band and you have saved me a whole heap of work.

Very nice work. Thanks for sharing!

Just wondering what guitar were you using and what is your monitoring set-up?

For this song I used my Ibanez JEM 777 (black with green pups and floral fingerboard inlays). The guitar has a rather bright sound so you may need to adjust the high and high-mids depending on your weapon of choice.

FYI, I run the Left XLR output (so mono I guess) from the AX8 into a little mini PA speaker made by Behringer. Scenes 2-4 that I can hear sound great though. I will definitely use this patch with my cover band.
yea im using stage monitors from behringer using the xlr. sound pretty damn good for the price!

Back
Top Bottom