Metallica´s The Unforgiven cover (Metal Foundry+Metal Machine, LTD K 500)

Jotun666

Inspired
Hi, guys.

I just uploaded a short cover of Metallica´s The Unforgiven. I used my AXE FX standard for guitars (LTD K 500) and bass, and a mix of Metal Foundry and Metal Machine for drums.

Sorry for my faces while singing :p

You have a mp3 DL link in the description.Hope you like it!

Hey, sorry I didn´t see your post, Iloveguitar, as it doesn´t notify me. Glad you liked it so much.

Thekonas, thanks a lot for your words, man! I´m using here, besides an Axe FX Standard, a LTD K-500 with EMGs 81 and 60 (though I´m using my LTD H-1007 more often right now), a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Audio Technica M50 headphones and AT4040 mic, an optimized for music PC (i7, 8 GB RAM, silent pieces, ect.), Event TR8 monitors, Alhambra Jumbo J3 acoustic guitar and for drums I used Superior Drummer with Metal Foundry and EZDrummer with Metal Machine, through Cubase 5.

Hope it helps!

Thanks again for letting your feedback here.

You´re welcome.

In fact, it´s a little amount of money, but I´ve been building my gear up gradually, so I almost didn´t notice it.

Dude, the drums sound great! What exactly did you mix and match between the Metal Foundry and Metal Machine expansions? Great job!

Thanks a lot, Karl.

I mixed the kick, snare and toms from both Metal Foundry (I used the Supraphonic snare) and Metal Machine (used the first option in every piece of the kit), but also has a lot of tweaking in the dynamics section, and the overhead/ambient mics. And also, the final mastering adds more power to it.

Back
Top Bottom