xxgearxx

So this will be my first patch to share and hope some folks like it.... I am not as experienced as some of the guys on this forum but I have learned a lot and respect the vets on here.... This patch took me 3-4 days to dial in and to my ears it is a useful patch "with effects but no scenes programmed" for many different songs....... I plan on dialing in some other patches to share with everyone.... I think we all are after the sweet perfect tone to our ears..... and that is why we all are here and have invested in creating the best sound for our audience and ourselves...

My Setup consist of the following:
Guitars - ESP/LTD/SCHECTER with Active Pickups EMG 81/85s
Mixer - Samson - "I Know.... I Will Be Upgrading Soon but Sounds Pretty Damn Good"
Processor - Obviously AX8
Direct To Mixer
Monitors - BX5 M-Audio

I have a modest stepup after going thru a nasty divorce that forced me to sell a ton of gear...old school stuff.... pedals, pedalboards, amps, cabs etc...... but with the AX8 I truly feel that I have everything possible for my arsenal on stage....

I will be upgrading to Atomic Amp Monitors and Backline Amp to Complete My Sound.... I feel the FRFR/Direct is the way to go to max the potential from AX8....and any Fractal Audio Product.... Just a personal preference.....To each his own....

Attachments

• XXGEARXX Metal Rhythm.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 60
I downloaded your patch. I'm not exactly sure what you're going for, but it doesn't sound good to me. Cranking the bass on the amp and then EQing it out leaves it sounding weak and flubby, and then you scooped the mids. I think this tone would get lost in a mix. Glad you found something that works for you though!

Back
Top Bottom