Metal Lords

I loved it! So much of it reminded me of specific things that happened when I was in high school, but I won't post here as I don't want to spoil anything.

The Ibanez PIA at the end was cool to see, even cooler that it's most likely Vai's personal Pia due to the Sustainer and scalloped fingerboard.

I loved it! So much of it reminded me of specific things that happened when I was in high school, but I won't post here as I don't want to spoil anything.

The Ibanez PIA at the end was cool to see, even cooler that it's most likely Vai's personal Pia due to the Sustainer and scalloped fingerboard.
I thought all the PIA guitars were scalloped above a certain fret?

That's DB Wise..you know him being writer and producer mostly from Game of Thrones. Him and Benioff were supposed to do some future Star Wars, but after the disaster with last season of Game of Thrones, they were doped from Star Wars and they secured themselves a deal with Netflix.. hence this movie

I watched it after having seen this topic but was quite deceived... A sort of "Saved by the bell" remake, translated into Metal-acne ro/bro-mance...
Of course the background music was great, and the guitar/drums sounds were cool

I hate the movie Rock Star. One of the worst movies of all time, imo. Precisely because it deals (terribly) with a subject near and dear to my heart. I have done zero research on this particular movie but the minute I saw the title in my NF feed; I got that same heeby-jeeby vibe I got from Rock Star all those years ago. Ugh. It sounds like it might not be that bad after all; but we'll see...

Back
Top Bottom