Message Timeout

cyberk9

Inspired
Occassionaly I get a Message Timeout when doing a Backup of the Banks with the Fractal Bot.....then I have to power off the AXE and power back on to reset it..... anybody else experience this?

Yes, I did last night.. for the first time. I hadn't backed up anything in a few months before last night (because I hadn't been developing much in the way of new presets).

Yep. I always have to back up each option individually (bank A, bank b, bank c, system, etc). I can't leave them all selected, otherwise I get the time out. It's been that way since I first got the Axe.

Occasionally I'll get a time out just backing up a single bank of presets. I've tried multiple cables and multiple laptops. After I determined it wasn't me, I just stuck with the individual option. Works 99% of the time, so I'm good.

To clarify, I had this happen last night while just trying to backup Bank C only. Restarted the Axe and it went fine thereafter...

If I'm correct I believe third Parties are doing Fractal Bot so I guess it is part of the growing..........................

Back
Top Bottom