MESHUGGAH TONE (A-Fx3 Preset Exchange)

AnloinyA

Hello guys, I'm new here :sweatsmile:
Happy to be part of the fractal community
I've been looking for years the Old MESHUGGAH tone
Destroy Erase Improve (1995) Chaosphere (1998)
I would appreciate your help with different profiles And any other way to get to that tone

Thanks brothers to the metal world
Have a great day:sunglasses:

Hello guys, I'm new here :sweatsmile:
Happy to be part of the fractal community
I've been looking for years the Old MESHUGGAH tone
Destroy Erase Improve (1995) Chaosphere (1998)
I would appreciate your help with different profiles And any other way to get to that tone

Thanks brothers to the metal world
Have a great day:sunglasses:
Hi,
Yep as he mentioned me. I have done a preset from this era : (favorite period)

The preset is in this pack : https://nomashop.bigcartel.com/product/n-k-p-artist-pack-9-bands-33-sounds

There are Thordendal amp models specifically geared toward Fredrick’s tone (Dual Rectifier). I’d start there.

Reactions: JTI
lol Man do you have any preset or a scene but with the concept of sharing or exchanging like from a musician to another ?
I only see for sale presets!
Every time I go to the bakery, I try to get free bread by telling the baker this kind of thing, but alas, he tells me he has to live too. If I do the ratio : hours/money asked, about this activity, it is already free☺️. I’m not against sharing tips sometimes, sure, but the same if I'm asked for guitar lessons, it can't be free . All that I do musically, professionally or not, it’s the result of 30 years of my life. So if it can help me a little to meet my needs... I hope you understand 🤷

Last edited:
lol Man do you have any preset or a scene but with the concept of sharing or exchanging like from a musician to another ?
I only see for sale presets!
Hey there

As I see it, If you like it, buy it. If not search some more. Myself am buying presets and use the blocks to create personal presets with differences in Amp Cab and effect layout. But basicly the blocks are reusable and yes it cost money, but IMHO its worth it.

You could contact @SolicitudeOfSound for some inspiration for your quest.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hey there

As I see it, If you like it, buy it. If not search some more. Myself am buying presets and use the blocks to create personal presets with differences in Amp Cab and effect layout. But basicly the blocks are reusable and yes it cost money, but IMHO its worth it.

You could contact @SolicitudeOfSound for some inspiration for your quest.

Cheers
I actually have two mushuggah inspired presets in my Modern Metal Pack you can get here https://strangeanglesmusic.com/shop/p/modern-metal-axe-fx-iii-preset

I Also have a free preset you can check out here https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/free-driftwood-purple-nightmare-preset.190655/#post-2367856

Every time I go to the bakery, I try to get free bread by telling the baker this kind of thing, but alas, he tells me he has to live too. If I do the ratio : hours/money asked, about this activity, it is already free☺️. I’m not against sharing tips sometimes, sure, but the same if I'm asked for guitar lessons, it can't be free . All that I do musically, professionally or not, it’s the result of 30 years of my life. So if it can help me a little to meet my needs... I hope you understand 🤷
I like croissants but I do not know how to make them.

Hi friends good evening everyone. :cool:
First of all thanks for the responses

Um, so I understand that there is no sharing of a free profile ? :sweatsmile:

You're welcome, 2nd link man he has like 7 presets for Meshu lol he also have the Irs for the preset separate, so just go there & download them

Enjoy man..

Yes, I saw the link, and he also really goes into detail about the equipment
and the creation of the tone and the preset in the fractal itself. Excellent

Back
Top Bottom