Mesa Tremoverb (amp block only)

Deadpool_25

Fractal Fanatic
I dialed in an amp block to match (by ear) my Mesa Tremoverb head when set to my favorite high gain setting. Someone asked me to share, so here it is.

I dialed this in using the FM9 through an EVH 5150 III 50 watt head's power section through one side of a Mesa 4x12 Traditional cab. The routing was: Input 1 > Amp1 > Output 1 (XLR to TS) > EVH FX Return.

The real Tremoverb was running through the other side of the cab; no pedals, no nothing--guitar straight in. The volume for both was probably in the 104db range.

It translates well through my monitors but I'm using a couple custom IRs I built using GGD Cali Oversize so YMMV.

This preset only contains the amp block (ToV on channel A). Exported on Feb 5, 2023 using FM9 FW 4.00.

Attachments

• Tremoverb.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 26
I dialed in an amp block to match (by ear) my Mesa Tremoverb head when set to my favorite high gain setting. Someone asked me to share, so here it is.

I dialed this in using the FM9 through an EVH 5150 III 50 watt head's power section through one side of a Mesa 4x12 Traditional cab. The routing was: Input 1 > Amp1 > Output 1 (XLR to TS) > EVH FX Return.

The real Tremoverb was running through the other side of the cab; no pedals, no nothing--guitar straight in. The volume for both was probably in the 104db range.

It translates well through my monitors but I'm using a couple custom IRs I built using GGD Cali Oversize so YMMV.

This preset only contains the amp block (ToV on channel A). Exported on Feb 5, 2023 using FM9 FW 4.00.
Thanks , I reckon one of the York Trad mixes with go nicely w this

Back
Top Bottom