Mesa Boogie Roadster with Mesa 4x12 Traditional Cab

Weird this is that you have to put the input trim to 0.500 to match the gain!! I had Roadster REALLY LOUD and matching the AFX Master Volume "1.5" was pretty close. The Recto2 model is definitely not like plug n play as default because the MV is at 4.0 -> useless, I mean many users might just skip this model because default values are "oh, this amp sounds crap and farting **** ".

I just started playing around with Recto 2 and think it might be my new go-to amp. Do you or Mikko have any Recto presets that might be a good starting point? I'm really curious to see how your settings compare to mine.

I just started playing around with Recto 2 and think it might be my new go-to amp. Do you or Mikko have any Recto presets that might be a good starting point? I'm really curious to see how your settings compare to mine.

I'm shooting an ML Episode that explains the Recto amp sims a bit deeper. :)

I'm shooting an ML Episode that explains the Recto amp sims a bit deeper. :)
Yeah, I'd love to see that because to me it's very frumpy sounding. The low end is loose. You get good sounds with it, where I'm not able to. I even tried on my old Ibanez (with a Steve's Special and Air Norton - the original Ibanez Petrucci pickup combo).

Back
Top Bottom