Mesa Boogie Road King 2x12 UltraRez IRs

LPSlinger

Inspired
Hey all,
In the spirit of sharing with this amazing community; I've created a few IRs using a Fathead ribbon microphone of my 2x12 RoadKing cab.
This cab is split: one side open, other closed back. The captures were done from each side accordingly. The naming convention is as follows:

0'EDClosed = 0", edge, closed cab side
0'EDOpen = 0", edge, open cab side

Enjoy

RoadKing2x12-UltraRez

hi LPSlinger

i juste tried them : really like both close/open in position3 with Proximity at 1. great sounding with my USA pre yellow patch in my test.

good job & thanks for sharing !

Hi trb,

Thanks for the feedback! I've always loved this cab, the Celestion Black Shadow speakers are amazing.

LP

Cool thanks I'll give these a try . I have a Road King 4X12 cab that I use with my Triple Rec - I'd love to try to make an IR of it but dont have the equipment or know how to make a decent capture.
BTW I thought my cab sounded best in " combo " mode ie both open and closed together.

Cool thanks I'll give these a try . I have a Road King 4X12 cab that I use with my Triple Rec - I'd love to try to make an IR of it but dont have the equipment or know how to make a decent capture.
BTW I thought my cab sounded best in " combo " mode ie both open and closed together.
I totally agree, but wanted to see how each side sounded on its own. I hope you like them.

closed back 2 ED in stereo with the stock Petrucci cab with the USA Yellow Pre sounds f'n killer
thanks for sharing these :) I have always like the C90 mixed with the Mesa V30 (brought Proximity down to 1 on both) don't know what that does
but it sure sounds good.

closed back 2 ED in stereo with the stock Petrucci cab with the USA Yellow Pre sounds f'n killer
thanks for sharing these :) I have always like the C90 mixed with the Mesa V30 (brought Proximity down to 1 on both) don't know what that does
but it sure sounds good.
Thanks!

Everyday I wakeup and see new Ultrares IRs uploaded by fellow forum members, it puts a huge smile on my face. Huge props to everyone who has uploaded Ultrares cabs, especially you LPSlinger because these cabs kick some SERIOUS ASS! I have been able to get damn close to the Mark IV and V 1x12 combos I used to have with the USA Lead Models and these cabs. I absolutely love the Black Shadow C90s!

Everyday I wakeup and see new Ultrares IRs uploaded by fellow forum members, it puts a huge smile on my face. Huge props to everyone who has uploaded Ultrares cabs, especially you LPSlinger because these cabs kick some SERIOUS ASS! I have been able to get damn close to the Mark IV and V 1x12 combos I used to have with the USA Lead Models and these cabs. I absolutely love the Black Shadow C90s!

Thanks for the feedback; glad you can use them. I love the Black Shadow C90s too!

Thanks for the IRs... I have being playing around with them for a few days now.... Had to come back to check out the scheme on the names.... LOL.... Very cool... Thanks for the work & the contribution..

Back
Top Bottom