Merry Christmas to me!!! Invite received!

Been busy the past few days and finally decided to look through my junk email - after recovering from the distraction of the offer to meet thousands of Russian beauties, I found the invite from the 23rd. Odd that it went to junk because my recent emails from a EV-1 purchase did not...

Order is placed!

For those interested, waitlist confirmation was 10/13 at 5:14pm.

Been busy the past few days and finally decided to look through my junk email - after recovering from the distraction of the offer to meet thousands of Russian beauties, I found the invite from the 23rd. Odd that it went to junk because my recent emails from a EV-1 purchase did not...

Order is placed!

Congrats!!! One more minute down. A car drive cost me weeks of waiting but it's all good.

These latest invites must be from those early waitlisters who have declined or time has elapsed?? Congrats!!

We need another batch to be released from production!!!

Order is placed!

Nice!! You have to let me know how you find it compared to your FX II. Lot of interest because of the form factor, just not sure if it will do all that I would like. Would be an excellent option or backup unit if nothing else... Hope to drop in on you guys on New Years! But I prob. won't make midnight.

Nice!! You have to let me know how you find it compared to your FX II. Lot of interest because of the form factor, just not sure if it will do all that I would like. Would be an excellent option or backup unit if nothing else... Hope to drop in on you guys on New Years! But I prob. won't make midnight.
Hey - any particular patches you want to try out, send me the AxeII patch and I'll convert and try in the Ax8. Cool - hope to see you on NYE! The AX8 will be perfect 95+% of the time - for the few exceptions, can always put the AXII in the FX loop.

Back
Top Bottom