MeloAudio Midi Commander

unfortunately i have sold mine some time ago and pulled the trigger on a fc6 so i dont have any of the files. the company has abandoned that midi controller and the new owners of it a.k.a harley benton have made no effort to support it or even put meloaudio's files/software somewhere in their website. it's a shame cause it was a neat little controller that could go some way with a decent company supporting it. maybe try a facebook group of its users and you might find something
Is the fc6 a lot easier to program with the axe fx? Also can you plug in an expression pedal rather easily? I wouldn’t mind getting one if it meant the process of assigning effects on/off is much much easier.

Is the fc6 a lot easier to program with the axe fx? Also can you plug in an expression pedal rather easily? I wouldn’t mind getting one if it meant the process of assigning effects on/off is much much easier.
The FCs are "dumb" controllers for the Fractal devices. The "brains" are built-in to the Fractal itself.

Much simpler to use than any midi controller I've ever used because it's all integrated.

yes it is much easier to program but also you can do many more things and you can get as intricate in your controls as it gets with 2-3 functions per switch and automation-style setups that no generic midi controller can do with the axe fx. it's a little on the heavy side (3 kg) but for me it was eventually worth it. and the fc6 can support up to 4 external controllers (switches or expression pedals)

Back
Top Bottom