meloaudio midi commander - latest firmware setup file needed

I'm interested in getting the SCN-7 as that's what I need for the Ableton M4L device. How did you get SCN-7, by installing the contents in the DFU Package SCN 7D zip file?
In the Wayback Machine, Newest Scene Mode can't be downloaded... I wonder if this SCN-7D firmware update is it

Hi, I just bought a MeloAudio Midi Commander 2nd hand off FB Marketplace and my PC won’t recognize it. I want to use it on my PC only for looper and Amp sim control.
Q. I can’t find a firmware update anywhere but I see you posted 2 above. Will either of them fix my problem?
I tried "C:\Program Files (x86)\STMicroelectronics\Software\DfuSe v3.0.6\Bin\Driver" but it said 'Best Driver is already still showing Unknown Device on Win 11.
Also If anyone has a copy of the Momentary Control (MOME) Firmware package, I'd be very grateful for a share as it's a dead link in WayBack Machine.
The momentary control mode can be downloaded, you need to be on the April 2023 capture on the top right corner. Also, try pressing and holding D and /SET (Down) and then power the MIDI Commander on

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-25 043130.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-25 043130.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 3
  • DFU_UserGuide_V2.pdf
    376.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom