Megadeth got to taste their own medicine last night...

Dave Mustaine has well documented substance abuse and mental health issues. You can't expect him to act normal, it's outside the scope of his ability. For all his problems however, he's extremely successful.

I don't think I've ever heard a single Megadeath track, did I miss anything good?

I take it your not into metal of any kind? out of all their recordings I like the Countdown to Extinction album the best. But if your not into metal at all then I can understand but there are a lot of great riffs on that album and many others in the Megadeth catalog.

After listing to this I think can sympathize with Megadeth, I wouldn't want this going on when I was headlining a show even if it is a local act. The two types of music don't really mix well even if they were separated with space at the venue.
Furthermore I would point the finger at the promoter that scheduled the timing of the acts in question. A headlining act is a headlining act and shouldn't be sharing an audience with another act at the same venue at the same time, basic common sense really...

As to not serving fish because they don't like the smell... I don't know if I buy that story, seams like kind of a stretch unless the concessions stands were down wind of their coach or something.

Last edited:
Ive written Hundreds of Riders. We put really stupid silly unreasonable requests in their just to make sure they are being read. So much liability has to be written in to protect all involved and we want to make sure its actually been carefully read over and understood

I take it your not into metal of any kind? out of all their recordings I like the Countdown to Extinction album the best. But if your not into metal at all then I can understand but there are a lot of great riffs on that album and many others in the Megadeth catalog.

After listing to this I think can sympathize with Megadeth, I wouldn't want this going on when I was headlining a show even if it is a local act. The two types of music don't really mix well even if they were separated with space at the venue.
Furthermore I would point the finger at the promoter that scheduled the timing of the acts in question. A headlining act is a headlining act and shouldn't be sharing an audience with another act at the same venue at the same time, basic common sense really...

As to not serving fish because they don't like the smell... I don't know if I buy that story, seams like kind of a stretch unless the concessions stands were down wind of their coach or something.

Ding ding ding!

I just watched a video on YouTube of Clarks hero that black barbarian guy... That guy is promoting rascism, definately not trying to stop it. and not only that his rap was horrendous. I guess that king of crap is appealing to gangsters and crackheads though.And speaking the language has NOTHING to do with it.

Also when anyone says "our country" it's pretty much red flag that they are just looking to stir up shit and cause drama.

I just watched a video on YouTube of Clarks hero that black barbarian guy... That guy is promoting rascism, definately not trying to stop it. and not only that his rap was horrendous. I guess that king of crap is appealing to gangsters and crackheads though.And speaking the language has NOTHING to do with it.

Also when anyone says "our country" it's pretty much red flag that they are just looking to stir up shit and cause drama.

The OP is the resident troll .....IMO.

Clearly some people in here can't distinguish their musical taste from someone being a dick. Sure Megadeth is better at music IMO and some rappers suck so much... f.ex. Kanye (wtf?) but that is not what we're talking about here. Mustaine cut another performer's show down to 3 minutes so they could perform only one song. The rapper caused a 3 seconds break during the Megadeth show. So... Megadeth wins the dick award.

And once again you're saying that his rapping sucks... that just shows everyone that you don't understand rap. It's about the message. I'm not a fan by any means but I love how he deals with racism. Might be a culture difference since we're not American's and our forefathers did not enslave black people so we have nothing to apologize or compensate for except for the modern age racism that people learn through the television. He's saying stuff like: "I don't need a treadmill because I run away from lions, come and take a look in Africa."

Also his public announcement was that Mustaine was making him look like a clown and the only one who is allowed to do that is himself so he made himself even a bigger clown.

But seriously... it was not a big deal. Musicians have acted like dicks for PR attention for years. Clearly it has worked for Mustaine.

The OP is the resident troll .....IMO.

You've tried to stir more shit in this thread alone than me during this year.... IMO.

Clearly some people in here can't distinguish their musical taste from someone being a dick. Sure Megadeth is better at music IMO and some rappers suck so much... f.ex. Kanye (wtf?) but that is not what we're talking about here. Mustaine cut another performer's show down to 3 minutes so they could perform only one song. The rapper caused a 3 seconds break during the Megadeth show. So... Megadeth wins the dick award.

And once again you're saying that his rapping sucks... that just shows everyone that you don't understand rap. It's about the message. I'm not a fan by any means but I love how he deals with racism. Might be a culture difference since we're not American's and our forefathers did not enslave black people so we have nothing to apologize or compensate for except for the modern age racism that people learn through the television. He's saying stuff like: "I don't need a treadmill because I run away from lions, come and take a look in Africa."

Also his public announcement was that Mustaine was making him look like a clown and the only one who is allowed to do that is himself so he made himself even a bigger clown.

But seriously... it was not a big deal. Musicians have acted like dicks for PR attention for years. Clearly it has worked for Mustaine.

You've tried to stir more shit in this thread alone than me during this year.... IMO.

You never cease to amaze me with your Anti-American comments. If you think Finland doesn't have a history of slavery then you are as ignorant about your own countries past as you are about well, a lot of things. :roll Absolutely mind boggling.

Last edited:

:lol Please be more specific.... how did I stir shit up in this worthless thread?

And anybody on this board can go look at threads started by you and the polls you post. You are the resident troll, Kent...IMO :roll

Here's the video. you think this is a good message huh?

Black Barbarian, Godkingz - Afrikaaz Rebelion E…: http://youtu.be/semzXB8vLxE

I never said a thing about what you "witnessed" I wanted to see who this guy was that you think he's so great...

2nd why is it that you always think you know more about everything than everyone else... making accusations I dont understand rap, you are sadly mistaken and just making yourself look a fool.

BTW. I am not American either, and your comment about slavery only proves you are clueless about the history of our planet, and again just looking to stir up drama.

Ive written Hundreds of Riders. We put really stupid silly unreasonable requests in their just to make sure they are being read. So much liability has to be written in to protect all involved and we want to make sure its actually been carefully read over and understood

Really good point. I'd never thought about it like that. It makes sense though. If people can quote the ridiculous requests then it's not just being blindly signed and ignored.

On a side note, I do listen to rap, have done since N.W.A. caused such controversy and Ice T brought out 'Copkiller' (which is ironic given Law And Order SVU.....). I've just had a look at that Black Barbarian video and there's nothing really talented in it. He's no Saul Williams lyrically and his music is hardly Dr. Dre. The message? I've been listening to the same thing since the early 90's so it's hardly new. I also listen to Slayer so I'm not about to throw stones about promoting violence or sex..... people in glass houses and all of that. Moral outrage always works best when it's not pointed inwards. ;) :D

There are some genuinely talented rappers out there. Just check out some rap battles on Youtube, improvising with words in a way that a lot of musicians can only dream about, but it's a different medium so really it's apples and oranges. I don't think it's a case of language or culture either as Western music is almost universal at this stage. It's horses for courses.

Last edited:
I don't know if your translators work well but here's a news article about the fish: Megadethin Qstock-uhkaus: Emme soita, jos VIP-teltassa tarjoillaan lohta | YLEX | Popuutiset | yle.fi

Here ya go... the best that Google can do anyway.

Megadeth diivaili Qstock before her gig. In addition to the band called the festival area reduction at the beginning of your gig, the band was also the requirements in terms of food service.
- Their kiertuemanagerinsa came in the afternoon to say that Megadeth will not play the gig, if the platform next to the VIP tent salmon served with the band during the gig, Qstock festival director Mikko Forstén says YleX for.
The requirement to other music suspension was allowed to rise until Megadeth on stage. Metal the band was Forstén the notified in advance that the festival grounds at the same time going to another gig, and the other as a music gig in the upcoming Megadeth does not interfere with the performance.
- The situation was really stupid, but it does not really have much choice. Megadeth, however, was the headliner and we had a hard pressure to get the band on stage, Forstén says YleX for.
Black Barbarian at the same time started the gig with Megadeth. Rappers do not have time to notify presume the requirement for silencing music.
- I fully understand the reaction of the Black Barbarian , but aggravated the rapture , it still was Forstén says.

And what has talent or cred or fitness thas to do with it?? Is Megadeth a better band than Dream Theater because John Petrucci has muscles? :?

Yek, please tell me you saw the video they posted of this "artists" music. I brought up the muscle thing because Clark Kent mentioned it, he seemed to really be smitten over the fact that he was trying to give Mustaine a shirt for some reason. Anyway, come on man, you know what I meant. Muscles + musicianship =awesome. Muscle + shitty rapping = garbage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom