Mayones/Seymour Duncan Solo contest entry - all tones are Axe Fx II

Hiya!!

Loved the video and of course the gorgeous tone!!

Sorry if i steal that run at 0:45...blowed my mind hehe

Can i ask what camera are you using?? I tried today to make a video but it was really dark and with no definition.

Cheers!

Dude I seriously can not stop watching this! This is definitely my favorite of every single entry. If you don't win something I will be astounded. What effects did you throw in that patch? It sounds legendary!

Last edited:
don't remember JP doing something like that, do you remember where exactly? thanks :)

Sounds similar to parts of the Glass Prison intro, for one, but there are a couple examples of him doing this kind of stuff. Wouldn't call it a JP run offhand, though.

Dude I seriously can not stop watching this! This is definitely my favorite of every single entry. If you don't win something I will be astounded. What effects did you throw in that patch? It sounds legendary!

Thank you :) There's Comp -> Tube Drive OD -> FAS 6160 -> OH Mesa with R121 mic parallel to 1x6 Oval with a mic I don't remember haha. After that, chain reunites and then splits again into parallel reverb and delay. If I find the preset I've used on it, I'll post it asap!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom