Maybe it's about time for some updated Factory Presets?

I doubt it’s just me, but... wouldn’t most of us probably be adjusting a few things like levels, BMT (and/or low pas / high pass filters) if you were going to use factory presets to suit your guitars, personal taste, playback system, and necessary levels?
many don't want to adjust anything for whatever reason.

presets are a starting point. they must be adjusted for your system. no one buys a real amp from the music store, plugs it in at home and then doesn't adjust anything. same thing for the amp in the axe.

I doubt it’s just me, but... wouldn’t most of us probably be adjusting a few things like levels, BMT (and/or low pas / high pass filters) if you were going to use factory presets to suit your guitars, personal taste, playback system, and necessary levels?
It's not just you... Anything setup with someone else's guitar is incredibly unlikely to sound good for all of mine, or any of them for that matter. If Fractal are prioritising model improvements and new amp and effects blocks ahead of updating the Factory Presets, I still feel like I ended up in the right shop.

Liam

many don't want to adjust anything for whatever reason.

presets are a starting point. they must be adjusted for your system. no one buys a real amp from the music store, plugs it in at home and then doesn't adjust anything. same thing for the amp in the axe.
Yes, that. To by an amp and do that is completely ridiculous... to buy the Axe and do that makes even less sense IMO.

Well with the Axe you get 300+ amps and what, 1024 presets, don't remember, so you could just stick with the ones of those that work for you and touch nothing. Really doubt that's a common practice though ;)
Ive never used any of the factory presets in 8 years. I build my own 🤷‍♂️

I would say, Of Course!

Back
Top Bottom