Matteo Mancuso and FM3

matteo1927

Hi everybody,

Yesterday I have seen Matteo Mancuso live in Rome. He used an FM3. The picture is not so nice cause I couldn't get close enough. Anyway it sounded killer. Amazing show.

Attachments

• IMG20240804201340.jpg
    IMG20240804201340.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 137
Last edited:
I saw him in Follonica two days ago (the show the day before Rome). Stunned to see the FM3 as I know he is endorsing Line6. And also because I think I need an FM9 for concerts :). Setup is super simple - he just has a volume pedal (used for 'cause we've ended as lovers'), one lead sound and two clean sounds.
But he's very good with the dynamics. He uses a lot the volume pot on the guitar to change his sound. I would love to know the presets he uses, because the lead sound is really good. I know, it's in the fingers, but still ... What a humility lesson :)
It looks like the show in Rome was "special", as he mentioned on his own YT channel.
@matteo1927 : did you notice that on some songs they were using backing tracks? I heard a keyboard on "cause we've ended".

Attachments

• IMG_2816.jpeg
    IMG_2816.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
@pdelanghe I also noticed they used backing tracks on a couple of songs.
Didn't know the concert was something special, but the venue even if is not very big was completely sold out, maybe that's why, and in the last decade has become the most important venue in Rome for jazz music.

One of the few virtuosos that the music is also listenable, hold him in high regard. Has great taste/instincts.

Miniature rug makes me think of Leon Todd's FM3 rig. Just for my perusal, anybody knows what is that blue/green box just in front of FM3 ?

He recently was endorsed by Bacci guitars from Italy, but i thought that was only for his baritone needs.

Back
Top Bottom