Matrix GT1500FXBD 2U?

cokemachine

Back when Matrix announced the GT1500FXBD it was hinted that a 2U version with near silent fans and extra features such as split inputs will follow shortly. Has anybody heard anything about when this might be available? I'm sold on a 3-channel amp as I run a W/D/W rig, but I'd rather have a quieter unit and not have to resort to y-cables to send a signal to FOH.

Back when Matrix announced the GT1500FXBD it was hinted that a 2U version with near silent fans and extra features such as split inputs will follow shortly. Has anybody heard anything about when this might be available? I'm sold on a 3-channel amp as I run a W/D/W rig, but I'd rather have a quieter unit and not have to resort to y-cables to send a signal to FOH.

Hi there,
Thanks for your interest. We do not have a release date for the GT1500FX 2U as yet. If you would like to email me at matt@matrixamplification.com I will make sure that you are kept up to date with the developments of the 2u.

I look forward to hearing from you.
My best regards
Matt

From the horses mouth...

" no plans at this time to many other projects for now

andy"

(Andrew Hunt, Matrix amps)

Back
Top Bottom