Matrix considering 2x12 Vertical FR cab, nice!!!

I just saw these myself. They look very interesting indeed. I am excited to hear more about them.

As we say in the UK, these look flippin' cool!

BE86-rNCMAAOq8D.jpg:large

This certainly has sparked my interest Matt... ;). Any info on (expected) passive vs active differences; do you expect these to perform virtually the same with a GT1000 driving them?

this just makes me think of the dome....

Domus Ultimus: a pair of these new 2x12's to the rear and a pair of CFR's to the front....

makes the mouth water just thinking about it

Reactions: Ole
This certainly has sparked my interest Matt... ;). Any info on (expected) passive vs active differences; do you expect these to perform virtually the same with a GT1000 driving them?

They sound great either way.
The passives can be driven the the GT1000FX, which will sound the same as the actives being driven with the internal module. If you already have the GT1000FX a pair of these should let your neighbours enjoy your playing.

My best regards
Matt

With the Axe Fx II, Matrix GT1000FX and one or two of this passive FRFR cabs, i can keep the cab sim ON, right?
Thanks, Cello

They sound great either way.
The passives can be driven the the GT1000FX, which will sound the same as the actives being driven with the internal module. If you already have the GT1000FX a pair of these should let your neighbours enjoy your playing.

My best regards
Matt

Back
Top Bottom