Matching Real pedals? Carl Martin XII chorus

crg123

Experienced
I recent received a Carl Martin XII chorus in a trade. Besides the obvious two different chorus setting options I love the tone out of it. Since I have the axe fx, I was hoping to try and match its sound rather then keeping it around (if possible).

I saw on here that people have modeled .blk files after thier favorite overdrives and modulation fx. I was wondering how someone would go about this for and effect like chorus. Thanks for your help. Any advice would be appreciated. Sorry if this question was answered in the wiki somewhere. I couldn't find it.

I also have the CM Chorus. If yours is like mine, you should actually have three modes: Chorus/Detune/Flange. I agree - it would be excellent to have this effect modeled, although I do think the Axe FX II has some excellent chorus sounds already.

This is the version I have. www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/carl-martin-chorus-xii-pedal?cntry=us&source=3WWRWXGP&gclid=Cj0KEQiArK6lB RC5-_jv48uxgrgBEiQAuxdZ9btacVcE3jvC2nYBANZv8czwQ95cWYG DpbvA_tiqf8kaAmJ78P8HAQ&kwid=productads-plaid^57302208907-sku^153100000000000@ADL4MF-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^53736456387

It's really simple with two channels with 2 knobs for each channel. Just a depth and speed but the quality of the chorus is so rich. I'm not really a chorus guy I just got it in a trade since I wasn't using my other pedal and I wanted to try this out. This thing is so nice. I'm sure the axe can get a similar sound with some tweaking :).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom