Presets MASTER THREAD - AustinBuddy LedZ "BRIT ROCK ROYALTY #1" TonePack for Cygnus X2 available!

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
Those of you who have not been able yo download it please email me at heybuddy @ austinbuddy.com using the email you bought it under.

IF my icloud syncs then I can manually send it to you.

I deleted an older version as I am trying to only offer the last three, but it should not have stopped your ability to download as I extended permissions. I can try to re do those permissions (recreate) or just manually send, but it may have to be the week of May 23rd if my Icloud did not sync the zip file to my traveling laptop (as I suspect).

I will manually fix for the few of you not seeing it. Just email me heybuddy @ austinbuddy.com using the email you bought it under and give me 24-48 hours. I am also working with the plug-in vendor yo fix the issue. Thanks all!

Hey - I fixed it. I figured it out. Axe-Fx III users of Brit Rock #1 from 2020 or before did not get the permission because It was from old website and a separate product. My bad, I just forgot to do that extra step.

Ya'll should all be able to see it now @Scented Meat and @rhummellh you may see it twice in your accounts/multipler since I manually added you, but I will clean that up for you.

Thanks guys! If anyone has an issue see above thread and email me.

Last edited:
Hey - I fixed it. I figure it out. Axe-Fx III users of Brit Rock #1 from 2020 or before did not get the permission because It was from old website and a separate product. My bad, I just forgot to do that extra step.

Ya'l should all be able to see it now @Scented Meat and @rhummellh you may see it twice in your accounts/multipler since I manually added you, but I will clean that up for you.

Thanks guys! If anyone has an issue see above thread and email me.
Thank you so much. The update is amazing as always. Thanks for everything that you do for us.

Hey guys -- just a head's up of a change coming to this specific thread.

Fractal Forum moderators want me to wrap all my TonePack products into "Master threads."

Once they do, it won't matter what unit you have -- FM3, FM9 -- everything in the future will be posted/located in the Axe-Fx III thread for that specific TonePack product (Brit Rock Royalty #1 in this case).

So what do you need to do? NOTHING.

The forum moderators in the next few days will move all those already subscribed to this thread over the Brit Rock Royalty #1 for Axe-Fx III thread, which will become the MASTER Brit Rock Royalty #1 thread moving forward - so you will still be subscribed.

The FM9 and FM3 thread content will then be deleted - but again, you will still be subscribed -- now just to the Brit Rock Royalty #1 thread for the Axe-Fx III -- AND the FM9 and FM3.

Hope that's cool!

-AB

Website is BACK UP AND LIVE! I think the new website looks much better.

There is an FAQ and a Latest News section now as well as Videos with TonePack demos and tutorials.

There are roughly a dozen orders from some parts of Feb. 6 to 9 we still have to add back to database in next few days - everybody else should be all set.

If you find that you are in that "Dirty Dozen" and can't see your downloads when you login in, or can't login, just contact me direct. Don't worry - I have original copies of your orders - all good/being fixed.

THANKS FOR YA'LLS PATIENCE!

Reactions: Rex
Okay guys -- the WEBSITE IS GOING TO BE DOWN FOR AWHILE, NOT SURE HOW LONG YET - COULD BE A WEEK, OR EVEN TWO.

Here's what it will say if you go there:

Dear Customers:

We are working on various database issues that have prevented some customers from logging in, or from seeing or downloading their past orders.

Not to worry, we have multiple daily backups and can see every order ever placed on our end.

The website will be down for a week or two until we can confidently restore full account access for everyone affected.

If you need a recent zip TonePack file urgently and can’t wait for the website to go live again, please email heybuddy@austinbuddy.com with the email you used to place your order, and when he can, he will email it to you manually.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi everyone:

The website is back up now. My web team tells me it can take orders fine and your account access should have been restored, except possibly for a small number of you we can fix manually.

If you login and you still have a problem with a broken download link or missing files, please email me at heybuddy @ austinbuddy.com or message me here, with your order email and we'll get the web team on it.

Some of the account area menus looked greyed out, but they do work when you click on them. We'll get that fixed soon.

Thanks for your patience!

-AB

Hi everyone:

The website is back up now. My web team tells me it can take orders fine and your account access should have been restored, except possibly for a small number of you we can fix manually.

If you login and you still have a problem with a broken download link or missing files, please email me at heybuddy @ austinbuddy.com or message me here, with your order email and we'll get the web team on it.

Some of the account area menus looked greyed out, but they do work when you click on them. We'll get that fixed soon.

Thanks for your patience!

-AB
I can confirm everything is back to normal in my account's Dowloads list now - thank you!

Back
Top Bottom